Careers at WordHerd
WordHerd is looking for an experienced full-time contract WordPress Developer to join our team! If you are passionate about WordPress then come and help us on our mission to migrate the world to WordPress one site at a time. We are a small and very busy team.
You’ll never get bored with the amount of different sites we are migrating on a weekly basis, there’s always something new to work on. This posting is for a developer who loves to stay busy and learn new things. We’re looking for a front-end developer who is very comfortable with WordPress theme customization and proficient with CSS, JS, HTML and the WordPress PHP theme parts. Experience or interested in learning custom Gutenberg block development is a major plus.
If this sounds like moo (excuse me, I mean you), then we want to hear from you. Please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch!
How To Apply
- A link to your LinkedIn or online resume
- Are you currently a full time W2 employee?
- Are you currently a full time freelancer?
- A link to at least 2-3 work samples you’re comfortable having our team evaluate
- What is your experience working with distributed teams? How many years have you worked remotely?
- What programming languages are you most proficient with?
- How many years have you been working with WordPress?
- What is your hourly rate?
- How many hours of work are you looking for each week?