- A link to your LinkedIn or online resume
- Are you currently a full time W2 employee?
- Are you currently a full time freelancer?
- A link to at least 2-3 work samples you’re comfortable having our team evaluate
- What is your experience working with distributed teams? How many years have you worked remotely?
- What programming languages are you most proficient with?
- How many years have you been working with WordPress?
- What is your hourly rate?
- How many hours of work are you looking for each week?
WordPress Front-end Developer
The WordHerd is looking for an experienced part or full-time remote WordPress Front-end Developer to join our team! If you are passionate about WordPress then come and help us on our mission to migrate the world to WordPress one site at a time.
You’ll never get bored with the amount of different sites we are migrating on a weekly basis, there’s always something new to work on. We’re looking for a front-end developer who is very comfortable with WordPress theme customization and proficient with CSS, HTML and the WordPress PHP theme parts. If this sounds like moo (excuse me, I mean you), then we want to hear from you. Please complete the form on our website and we’ll be in touch.