Including autoresponder code to my WordPress web page wasn’t an enormous drawback for me all this time. That is as a result of, I received my web site designed type a third-party service initially. The Optin code got here put in together with the package deal and I didn’t should do any of the exhausting work. I’ve two optin varieties put in on the best hand aspect of one in every of my pages.
Lately I made some modifications to my web site. Noting main, just a few modifications right here and there, making an attempt to format the content material… you recognize the common stuff. Then a few days in the past, I observed that the web page was all tousled and I used to be seeing all of the HTML code instead of the optin field. I attempted all the things I might however might get it to work. I even created a brand new net type and tried to include the brand new Optin HTML code in WordPress web page, however I stored getting the identical error. I spent a whole lot of time making an attempt to get it fastened as a result of all of the mess was displaying up on my residence web page. I even tried to get in contact with the help of my autoresponder service, however they advised me that they don’t seem to be educated to offer technical help. So after looking on the web for an answer and making an attempt out different choices for a number of hours, I used to be about to surrender. Then I considered giving it one final attempt.
This is what I did:
- I downloaded and put in the plugin referred to as “amr shortcode any widget”. My thanks go to the developer(s) of this plugin.
- As soon as this plugin was put in, I noticed the “Shortcodes” added to my sidebar part within the widget space.(underneath Look, Widgets).
- Then I added a textual content widget underneath “Shortcodes”.
- I copied the Optin HTML code from my autoresponder account.
- Subsequent I pasted this code right into a textual content widget and saved the settings.
- I adopted the directions given within the “Shortcode any widget” menu within the settings. (beneath Settings, Shortcode any widget)
- I added the shortcode for the textual content widget in my web page and BOOM. I used to be capable of get the Optin HTML code in to my WordPress web page at two totally different locations.
After a number of hours of frustration, I lastly received the Optin HTML code in WordPress web page with none errors. I subscribed to my very own listing to verify if the Optin HTML code in WordPress was working appropriately. And it labored. So in case you are dealing with the identical drawback with importing the Optin code to your WordPress web page or submit, please comply with the above steps. Additionally let me know if it really works for you as nicely. All one of the best.
Key phrases: wordpress